Wicca and I

Wicca and I

Monday 3 September 2012

Secrets Out

24th May

This is really getting to me now.  i am so angry I just want to tell them all just how wrong it was but I know none of them will ever see it that way, and if they do, they will never admit it.  I want to say to M, your number 4 is 14, how would you feel if a 27 year old got her pregnant and then took her to another country?  And C with her daughter, and ask J and Sh if they would ever have sex with a 14 year old?  But then I think I'm not sure if I could handle the stress.  Is it worth it?  Hell yes!  This family has no morals and none of them care or give a shit and I'm sick of it!  I am so sick of them!  Dirty, nasty bastards, all of them!!

25th May

Well, I did it.  I bit the bullet and I called C, J and SH over and I told them just like I said I would.  I asked them the question first then I told them what I had found out/  About him being discharged for being a peodo and why.  The only regret I have is telling Sh.  I know C and J would have told him. but then it wouldn't be on my head and I guess if they did it would all be twisted and turned until I look black.  I don't even know why it is effecting me so much.  I mean, he's been dead for 16 years.  I'm so stupid, maybe I am the one who is sick, for thinking so different to all of them, that they can know something like that, and not even care.  Instead they dress it up by saying he just fell in love with someone he shouldn't have, that was all.  It doesn't matter that she was 14 and he was 27, he just fell in love with a girl too young for him.  Really?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment