Wicca and I

Wicca and I

Monday 3 September 2012

8th March

8th March

The girls are ok.  Number 3 has a new bf who makes her happy.  Number 1 and L not so good.  it's like a massive de jah veh for me.  It's like seeing R and me again.  he does what he wants, when he wants with who he wants, spends all the money and hers.  Because he spends all the money they haven't been food shopping since R and I went for her a month ago.  As a result she is not eating and keeps feeling ill and has lost weight, so thankfully, she hasn't had a period so they won't be bringing a baby into it.  Small blessings I guess.  Every time I see her she looks scruffy and dirty like she hasn't washed or washed her hair for days.  She has head lice again and goodness knows where she got them from and why she hasn't rid of them by now.  She looks worse now than she did when she lived at home.  But she doesn't want to be alone so she doesn't say anything to him.  But there is nothing I can do for her, just give her advice and hope she doesn't end up like me.
As for me, I have got bad PMS.  i just feel like crying all the time for no reason, or over stupid little things.  I had the results of my x ray and I have arthritis in both hips.  I'm on another diet and I'm already fed up with it and it's only been a week.  D came up and stayed a week and we did it then and it was good.  I felt good.  The she went home and since then I'm struggling already.  I really suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment