Wicca and I

Wicca and I

Monday 3 September 2012

Moving on

Thursday 16th June 2011

  I think using and smelling my witches herbs last night actually had an effect.  I went to bed with the question on my mind and I had, what I think was a prophetic dream.  It was about me and R.  We were together and I don't remember most of the dream, but what I do remember was R telling me he loved me and I was his future, and I cried with happiness.  Was this just a trick of the mind?  Did those herbs have an effect?  I don't know.  When I ask R about the future he says he doesn't know, he just lives day to day and then he says, "But that's not good enough for you, is it?"  I don't know how to answer because he is right, it isn't good enough.  I need constant reassurance that I'm worth loving, that I am needed and wanted.  I'm just not sure he can give me that.  On a brighter note I put my name down to volunteer in a charity shop, Dial-A-Ride.  I start 9.30 Monday.  Just doing a few hours for now, I don't want to rush into work again and then find I can't cope, even if I want to, I have to be smart and kind to myself.  It's scary though, it's been a long time since I worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment